Re: drop shocks

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 11:04:37 EST

In a message dated 1/15/00 10:50:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
editzero@yahoo.com writes:

> ok my fellow DML'ers i need your help i am doing a
> 2/4" drop on my 94 dakota sport this comming week and
> i need to know where i can get a set of good (cheap )
> drop shocks
> Frank
> 94 3.9 sport
Frank, most people on the list have said good things about the Doesch Tech
shocks. I myself am happy with the Bell Tech Nitro's. They are both very
close in price, about $35 to $40 each. Summit carries the Bell Tech and you
can get the Doesch shocks from about any suspension retailer.

Kelly in SC
'96 CC 5.2