RE: **FOG LIGHTS**

From: Alex Ross (ajross50@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 15:37:50 EST

Unfortunately it is molded in there. You will need a 4" hole saw to cut it
out. You can buy the whole kit from the dealer for around $150. Pop your
dash cover off (the black piece) and look where the switch is supposed to
go. If you see a wiring harness back in there, your truck is already
pre-wired and all you will need is the lights and the switch. My truck
wasn't and wiring it up was a bitch.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd