Re: Re: HD Shackles, Cleavis Hooks, Etc.

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 19:57:21 EST

In a message dated 01/15/2000 8:56:56 PM !!!First Boot!!!, grndak4x4@home.com
writes:

<< Where the heck can I find heavy duty shackles and various size cleavis
> hooks??!! I've been to all the usual places (home depot, tool supply
 store,
> etc.) and nobody has got what I'm looking for! I'm in Boston so if
 somebody > knows of someplace local lemme know! Otherwise, what mail order
 house >would have this kind of stuff (I didn't see anything HD in Northern
 Tool)? >Kyle, buddy, where are ya' when I need ya' man? ;-)

 Tom, >>

have you tried Grainger. they deal with heavy duty truck companies. they may
have sopmething you want. call and get a catalog
Rob