Re: RELAY HOOKUP - - HELP

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 22:42:29 EST

Tim, one word of advice.. store that relay in your trash can! It may work
fine, but after mine crapped out in traffic back in the summer, I went 1
better with it. Get a dual battery solenoid (continous duty) they look a
LOT like an old ford starter relay, just make sure it's a continuous duty
relay. Hook it up as per instructions in the box, I found that it is much
easier to wire the starter relay than the lil plastic getup.

If you go this route, shoot me a priv email and I'll take a digipic of it to
make it more clear.
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   '95 4x4 318 auto CC
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net