Re: took off muffler

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Jan 15 2000 - 22:46:01 EST

i wasn't gonna say anything like that, but YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw, test pipe comes out this weekend, and cat goes back on.. rattles are
more quit than straight pipes. and to think some people I pass flip me off!
not my fault that their window is level with my side exit pipes... well,
when I pass em at 4k rpm, that may be my fault. it's society's fault I'm
like that ;-)
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   '95 4x4 318 auto CC
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net