meet- Firebird International Raceway 1-28-00

From: Steve Strigle (strigle@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 00:47:58 EST

Hey gang,

I'm itchin to race the R/T on the strips again and the local tracks here in
Colorado are all closed. So myself and a friend are taking our toys on a
trip out to Firebird International Raceway just outside of Phoenix on
1/28/00 for the friday night drags. Sorry he's bringing a new Z-28 and not
a Dak, but nobody's perfect.. :)

Since I'm looking at alittle over 900 miles one way to get there I thought
I'd announce it to the world and invite everyone to come join me. I don't
want to be the only dakota running that night, don't dissapoint me..

see you folks there,

Steve
strigle@home.com
'00 Dakota RT CC