Re: 98 RT Towing Capicity...

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 19:49:41 EST

It's due to the lowered suspension and a couple other things. The engine
and tranny can handle it fine, but the rear suspension is not designed to
tow....I think it's the pinion angle, but don't quote me on that... too
easy a fix.. someone on the list a while back stated exactly why, but I
don't remember what it was... something in the rear end/rear
suspension...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, slammed, modded, painted, and can clear speed bumps just fine,
thank you! =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html