Re: Re: Mud and Headers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 08:47:52 EST

Look....
I'm sure you can end all the comments, because I'm almost sure P. Anthony
has some 4x4 Header cleaner he'll sell yall...
Made specificaly for gettin mud off of headers...
Soot him an e-mail sayin you wanna buy some, wonder if he will say he has
something like that =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ