Re: Quad Cab & 4.7l V8 Review

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 23:19:37 EST

The Foaming of oil in the filler tube is common with all (most) vehicles with
an oil filler neck that extends out. I've seen a lot of build up on fords
and chevies (at valvoline since I work there) My manager says it's a common
thing and not to be worried about it. A lil water isn't gonna hurt.
-Dester

<< What does everyone think of the Quad Cab and the 4.7l V8? I think the
 Quad Cab is a great idea, and it should have came out sooner. The 4.7
 has at least one problem, the foaming in the oil filler tube. Does
 anyone know if this happened in the Jeep version of the engine? Can any
 harm come out of this?