Re: Quad Cab & 4.7l V8 Review

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 23:18:45 EST

In a message dated 1/17/00 6:45:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dodgedakotaquadcab@juno.com writes:

<< What does everyone think of the Quad Cab and the 4.7l V8? I think the
 Quad Cab is a great idea, and it should have came out sooner. The 4.7
 has at least one problem, the foaming in the oil filler tube. Does
 anyone know if this happened in the Jeep version of the engine? Can any
 harm come out of this?

 Joe Thomson
 DodgeDakotaQuadCab@juno.com
 Wants a 2001 4.7L V8 Quad Cab 4x4 Sport+ Loaded Dakota

Joe
I just had an oil analysis done on my 4.7 and there was no moisture content
in the oil.
Chrysler says this is because it isnt driven enough...for a long enough time
at operating temps.
I dont believe it, I am going to keep doing oil analyses.
Boog