Re: Magazine -- RE NAME

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 23:15:24 EST

 A new name for the magazine, but it must be conservative ? How
'bout - -"DODGE TRUCKS--A NEW HEARTBEAT WITH A BETTER IDEA? Just jossin.
What kind of names and approaches were you looking for if Mopar can't be
used? Will this magazine be going around the country,covering racing events
or will it ONLY be on the "left coast" covering only the trucks that "rich
mamma's boys" have bought and now can't drive because they put so much money
into the truck that it's worth $250,000? Just Askin.
    Tim Roller
'95 SLT+ CC 5.2 Auto 3/4 R/T
Emerald Green