Re: Re: Magazine -- RE NAME

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 02:44:44 EST

>>What kind of names and approaches were you looking for if Mopar can't
be
> used? Will this magazine be going around the country,covering racing
events
> or will it ONLY be on the "left coast" covering only the trucks that
"rich
> mamma's boys" have bought and now can't drive because they put so much
money
> into the truck that it's worth $250,000?<<<

they can't use that idea, Truckin', Sport Truck, and minitruckin' already
have magazines like that. =)

Now, in defense of the custom truck crowd (which I am a part of), I am by
no means a rich momma's boy. I am flippin' the bill for every mod done to
my truckm and every mod that will be done. Let it also be known that I am
a College Student and don't work but 4 months out of the year. Yes,
trailered trucks piss me off, but we aren't all momma's boys. I'm sure
this magazine will have plenty of show and race coverage... but let's
keep in mind that you can't please everyone...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, slammed, modded, painted, and can clear speed bumps just fine,
thank you! =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.