Re: SAD DAY FOR THE VIPER

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 03:14:49 EST

now now now, we must all practice defensive driving tactics. aaand like
they say, the best defense is a good offense =) I agree completely, I've
seen far more wrecks caused by slow drivers than those of us that well,
don't drive slow. This isn't to say the soccer mom doin 90 while dollin
herself up isn't a hazzard, but that's beside the point.

Dak content: my dak merges well and has a helluva passin gear :-)
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   '95 4x4 318 auto CC
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
        15.4@89.5mph