RE: Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:00:38 EST

I believe it only part of the engineer quest of HP/WEIGHT. But a good
suspension will kill any vehicle in a corner. I ran a Roush V-6 Mustang and
stomped on a Camaro SS. He could not hold the corner but off the line was
great. It should be HP/WEIGHT + SUSPENSION. Maybe add a (WOMAN + MAN) as
an option. <chuckle>

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA