Re: Re: 2K Chevy encounter

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 11:35:45 EST

In a message dated 01/14/2000 6:57:33 PM EST, stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<<
    This season at NYIRP, there was a guy with a 350 V8 in an S-10.
 We Daks were running anywhere from low to high 14's, but the best this
 guy could manage was a 15.8 or so because he couldn't hook up. :-) It
 sounded intimidating at the line, but we went by him every time. :-)
 On the other hand, earlier in the season, there was an innocuous looking
 S-10 with a 350 V8 and giggle gas. This guy *did* figure out how
 to hook up though, and was running in the 12's.

Jeeze,it ain't like hooking up a truck is rocket science. <g>
If I was gonna go that route it would have to be one of those
Dodge/Mitsu D-50s with a mid mounted Dodge V-8 and a Riviera
transaxle. Now that would be a blast. : )