Re: Quad Cab & 4.7l V8 Review

From: Donny M Hayes (donny_m_hayes@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 12:51:12 EST

OK, another opinion.
I think its a great idea. MANY (I DID NOT SAY ALL)
people buy a truck simply because they need to haul
small things, bicycles, christmas trees, bags of
mulch, cans of gas for the mower, etc. MANY people
don't NEED to haul 4x10 sheetrock or a ton of block.
These same people however probably do NEED room
(comfortable room) for 4. So since many can't afford
to own both a truck and a car/minivan or would rather
not buy/pull a small trailer the Dak Quad Cab is
perfect. Nice ride, room, and plenty of cargo space
for what THESE people will be hauling around. Plus,
they aren't driving around the Wal-Mart in a 25ft long
full size, taking out every parked car within a 20
yard radius. I think this vehicle fits its niche
perfectly.