RE: '00 Dak Transmission Trouble

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 13:10:50 EST

Damn! I would complaining under the LEMON LAW for a complete replacement
vehicle. Because in two years the Maxi design may be the next Dakota. They
are seriously looking at the feedback from the public. Remember the concept
RAM Truck that hit the Auto Show circuit? Then it came out a few years
later! Well! The Maxi truck with QC and short bed maybe the next step in
the DC evolution of truck design.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA