CALENDAR ORDERING INFORMATION

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 14:52:20 EST

DMLers,

   Steven says the calendars are being printed, so I guess I'd better
start collecting orders! :-)

   Prices are as follows:

        One calendar: $19.00
        Two or three: $17.50 each
        Four or more: $16.50 each

   I apologize for the general tardiness of the calendars; due to starting
a bit too late and several other circumstances piling up, they weren't
able to be completed until now. The goal for next year will be to actually
get the calendars in your hands before January 2001. This has definitely
been a learning process, but now that the groundwork has been laid, the
whole process will go that much more smoothly next year. :-)

  The best way to order a calendar (or calendars) is to go to the DML
home page, print out an order form, fill it out, and mail it to me along
with whatever payment method you prefer. The order form is available in
HTML, text, postscript, and PDF formats. The direct URL to that page is:

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/stuff/calendar

   Or, if your web access is down or what-have-you, I've also attached
a copy of the order form to the end of this message. Thanks very much
for your patience, and also thanks in advance for your order! :-)

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'

                         DML Calendar Order Form

    Pricing (in US dollars) for the 2000 DML calendar is as follows:

        One calendar: $19.00
        Two or three: $17.50 each
        Four or more: $16.50 each

   The prices above include shipping to the US or Canada. Due to the economy
of shipping more than one calendar at once, and the fact that the DML can't
afford to be stuck with any left over calendars, I've created a price break
for ordering multiple calendars. I am not making any money on these for
myself; if I'm fortunate enough to come out of this in the black, all profits
will go directly into the DML coffers in order to pay the list hosting costs,
web site and domain name fees, etc.

      Quantity: __________ x $ __________ ea = $ __________ total

          Name: _________________________________________________

Street Address: _________________________________________________

Please mail along with your payment (cash, check, M/O, etc.) to:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062

(The easiest thing to do would probably be to print this page and mail it
along with your payment, but if that isn't possible, just be sure to include
something telling me the quantity you want, the address to ship them to, and
your e-mail address in case I need to get in touch with you.)

  Thanks!!