New Dak!!!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:57:22 EST

Well I finally did it, I went down on Saturday the 8th to order my new '00
CC with the 4.7 and 5-speed. It works out to me paying $550 below invoice.
Now I have a few questions, the dealer should have the order number so I
can check on it's status correct? Is the waiting time of 6-8 weeks
accurate? I need to sell my truck but cannot until the new one is here or
almost here. Does anyone know of anyone looking for a '88 Dak with a new
premium replacement engine and a new 518 tranny. The front right fender is
less than perfect but still visually good. It has 140k on it and i am
asking $4200 or best. I also have a new set of the MP race headers for
this truck for $75 + shipping if anyone is interested. I just had to find
out about my new toy as I am getting very antsy for it and it hasn't even
been two weeks since it was ordered.

Thanks I had to share,
Chris Lambert