Dakota Plant Tour

From: Joe E Thomson (dodgedakotaquadcab@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:11:22 EST

I know the Ford Expidition mailing list people got to take a tour of the
Expy's plant, and that FMC rolled out the red carpet for them. I think
DC would do the same for us, if we just got to the right person. Does
anyone think we could get this to happen? Where in Michigan is the
Dakota plant located? Does anyone know if you can take tours?

Joe Thomson
DodgeDakotaQuadCab@juno.com
Wants a 2001 4.7L V8 Quad Cab 4x4 Sport+ Loaded Dakota

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.