Re: New Dak!!!

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:23:27 EST

CONGRATULATION! I know how you feel. Now for the Looooong wait. In my
case (and a couple others) it was well over a 8 week wait but who knows
how there cranking them out now. Goto the following URL and use the info
there. (Yes your dealer should be able to give you a VON#. They may not
have it right away but they will eventually get it.)

<<< http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/order_status.html >>>

Nate.

>Well I finally did it, I went down on Saturday the 8th to order my new
'00
>CC with the 4.7 and 5-speed. It works out to me paying $550 below
invoice.
>Now I have a few questions, the dealer should have the order number so I
>can check on it's status correct? Is the waiting time of 6-8 weeks
>accurate?

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
00 Dakota CC 4X4, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Forest Green, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"