Re: Headers

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:29:18 EST

You bought the headers for $299??
Where?
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit, intake, tb,
fan)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ