Re: New Dak!!!

From: Jason Grubb (jg25023@am.appstate.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:33:34 EST

I too ordered a new Dak on Saturday. (IB CC RT, everything) All I did was
give him a deposit. I'm not sure if he has my phone number, or which one he
will use (I have way too many). The DML directions on checking order status
state that you use your phone number until you get your vin#. Is there
another way to get your vin? Also, how long does it usually take for the
dealer to get the order number. Directions say not right away, but I'm sure
some of you do :)

thanks,
SQ