Re: Alarms

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 16:35:24 EST

That would be me. It's a Clifford ACE 7500. I purchased this one from Car
Toys in Portland, OR. It was the best price around, and I did alittle
checking, Circuit City does not carry ACE alarms, nor do they even have
Clifford alarms. The final price was $550 which includes a battery back up
siren. All of the features of this alarm and others can be found here:
http://www.clifford.com/g4/ If you have anymore questions I would be happy
to answer them.

Jason
Jpm699@Msn.com

>Somebody recently posted something about their new alarm, I think a
Clifford