Re: FSM, was: Pitman Arm Update

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:10:29 EST

Jon, went by the dealer and he told me he could order it and mark it up
some, then he gave me a toll free number to DC for it:

1-800-890-4038

I spoke with "Cary". Total with shipping came to $105.93 I thought after
the fact I should have asked for a supervisor and tried for a group
purchase...I'll bet if this book was at the local book store it might cost
$30-35! BTW, this was for a '99 Dak.
Cal