Upstate/Western NY/Canada meet Was: Tranny TOO cold????

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 20:34:07 EST

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Andy Levy wrote:
[...]
> Unrelated: how many upstate NYers do we have on the list? I know
> there's me, you, Chris, Jon, and at least a couple others. We outta
> organize something once things thaw out. Darien Lake, anybody?

  I know of 3 Chris' in the area, although Chris Sobaszek I haven't heard
from in a while. (I've gotta give you back your roll pan, Chris!)
There is also Peter and his GF (Sorry, I've forgotten her name; I want
to say Andrea, but I'm not sure if that's right or not), Bill, David and
Carolyn who made it all the way up from PA for a meet last year, and of
course, just a stone's throw across the border are Bob, Eddie, Lisa, Norah,
Jason, Randy, Wayne, Ken, Chris, Ron, Tracey, Lynne, and I'm sure there
are at least a few people I'm missing. We could have one heck of a meet
if we got together at the same time. Put those Texans to shame, we would! ;-)

    Actually, I was just trying to figure out when might be a good time
to have the 2nd annual DML BBQ and trail ride. :-) If you're in the area,
it was a lot of fun last year so it'll probably be a lot of fun this year
too! :-) Maybe we'll have to clear some more trails or something, just to
keep things different. :-) I'm thinking maybe Saturday July 1, but that
date is definitely not locked in stone. If that's too close to
Carlisle, we could move it to June or perhaps push it back to August...
Anyway, the BBQ might be a good opportunity to have a big ol' meet, and we
can do it rain or shine, no problem. :-)

  There are a couple of reports about the '99 BBQ in the meet reports
section of the DML home page, way down at the bottom.

  http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/meet

                                              -Jon-

  .--- jon@dakota-truck.net -- or -- stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.
  | '92 Ram 150 4x4 V8, '96 Dakota V8, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly 447 |
  `---------------------------- http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ---'