Re: Upstate/Western NY/Canada meet Was: Tranny TOO cold????

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 22:04:20 EST

Ok, I figured there were a few, but D*MN!

I'm in Syracuse, which isn't terribly far from where you are (as
compared to, say, Plattsburgh). I'm definitely in if something gets set
up; give me enough lead time and I can get some time off work to help
with the setup. As for timing, that's a good question. I was checking
out a map, Carlisle isn't too far from DC, and I have a few friends in
the DC area, so I was thinking about trying a combo trip somehow. I
also have 2 weddings to be in (best man in both), one Memorial Day
weekend, one in the middle of June - but then again, August will
probably be another scorcher (and I may have another vacation planned
for the middle of the month there).

Ok, this sucks. In college, I went NOWHERE on any of my vacations, and
lots of vacation time. Now that I'm out, I have about a half-dozen
places I want to get to, and can't get enough time to do it all!

--
-andy