RE: Ping Report - Status

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 21:07:00 EST

The stats are a general representation of what's been submitted so far (not
every single Dakota out there). Do they mean anything other than what pings
and what doesn't for the DML...nope. At least not until there's a
substantial amount of people who have sent in their information (pinging and
non-pinging).

Do I care if you rain on my parade...it's a free country. Does it mean
anything to me that you have a minor in stats...nope.

- Bernd