Re: Pinging Solved... at least for my truck. Long now...

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 20:38:49 EST

>>Anyway, I believe the directly ported FI Dakotas, and probably the
throttle
body FI ones too, have an air mass sensor mounted at the very base of the

throttle body, just above the intake manifold<<

actually, the Mopars use MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensors. 89 and
up they are on the TB. My 88's is mounted on the firewall and there is a
long tube going to it.....

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, slammed, modded, painted, and can clear speed bumps just fine,
thank you! =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.