Re: RE: Upstate NY

From: Chris Lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:03:46 EST

If you've only got -6 in the morning your lucky... It was -20 this morning
when I got up and had to go to swim practice, let me tell you how much fun
that was! Dak content, MY HEAT DOES NOT WORK!!! I need to get this fixed
but I dont have any time when I can drop off my truck to be looked at, talk
about a pain in the A$$...

Chris
93 V8 CC 4x4