Re: Pitman Arm Update

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:23:34 EST

oh since you're putting a new one on. Why don't you just BREAK it off? A
nice torch would do wonders! or an air hammer? nothing like the sound of an
"ak-47 like" piecing note pinging your ears!
-Dester

<< Dave, this fork would work and help me out, but.....I say would because I
 didnt even get that far. The fork would be used to seperate the arm from the
 tie rod. I was having problems getting the large nut off fom the steering
 pump's shaft. If I could have gotten the nut off, then yes, the fork would
 have helped out. I had the fork laying right next to me ready to go to work,
 but like I said couldnt even get that far to use it. Thanks for the input.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6