Re: Re: Headers (smokindakota)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:30:43 EST

Well, lets see here. The JBA group buy thru truck performance center was set
a couple weeks before Christmas? I'm sorry, but at that time I spent most of
it on presents (and they weren't for me! hehe) and I was just low on cash at
the time. Now that I'm gettin paychecks every 2 weeks again, I can afford to
buy it. I'm wondering how much smokindakota can get the jba v6 headers for a
97+ dakota for. hey! maybe he isn't restricted to v6 headers, but could also
sell the v8 318 and 360 headers?
-Dester

<< If you remember right, I tried to set up a group buy on V6 Mesa headers
complete
 with Ypipe and everything for $500. No body wanted in on it.
 Jim