Re: Re: Headers (smokindakota)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 00:26:45 EST

If you only knew all my other problems. =)
-Dester

<< See, that's your problem, Dester. Me, I always make sure to buy
 myself at least one present. That way, I know I'll get something I
 like. This year, I got headers and a Gibson. :) . Then when I open
 my gifts and they're chintzy jewelry, frilly girly clothes, etc.(I've
 been a tomboy my whole life, you'd think my Mom would've figured it
 out by now), I can just smile and say "thank you!", knowing my REAL
 present is already waiting for me.
 Flip >>