Re: Re: Re: Headers (smokindakota)

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:57:17 EST

See, that's your problem, Dester. Me, I always make sure to buy
myself at least one present. That way, I know I'll get something I
like. This year, I got headers and a Gibson. :) . Then when I open
my gifts and they're chintzy jewelry, frilly girly clothes, etc.(I've
been a tomboy my whole life, you'd think my Mom would've figured it
out by now), I can just smile and say "thank you!", knowing my REAL
present is already waiting for me.
Flip

Well, lets see here.  The JBA group buy thru truck performance center
was set
a couple weeks before Christmas?  I'm sorry, but at that time I spent
most of
it on presents (and they weren't for me! hehe) and I was just low on
cash at
the time.

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!