Re: Pitman Arm Update

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:59:21 EST

hey! how do you think muffler shops get shocks that are busted out? they
heat up the metal rod and it breaks off. doh! This is very effective. We
tried to pull a shock out of an astro van that the top nut was frozen so even
with visegrips and pliers and pipe wrenches, we couldn't hold the polished
rod, so we heated it up, splashed a lil water on it to cool it down and out
it went.
-Dester

<< Break it off eh? Oh a torch, even better!! Thank, but no thanks Dester.
 Kyle
 93 Dakota 4x4 V6