APB Y2K Dakota Sport Missing

From: Fender (fender@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 00:05:45 EST

Well no Dakota truck as of yet,
(80 days a waitin')
I did some searching on my Dakota order status today.
I was on the phone like an hour & half calling Chrysler in Warren Mich.,
and Railroads from Canada and US.

Here's what I found out.
I called Chrysler and they gave me the Railcar # and that My Dakota was
shipped on December 24th, yes that's December 24th I say.....

Chrysler didn't know the phone number of the Railroad company, can ya
believe that one?

YEA RIGHT..!!!

So I had to surf the net and find a phone number, oh yea by the way the
name of the Railroad company that shipped my
truck is CSX Railroad.
Check out this web-site and see how HUGE this place is in south Philly,
my truck is probably sittin' in the very last row in the very far south
corner right next to the fence.
there's thousands of Vehicle's there
and Railcars.
Scroll to the bottom of the page when you get there.

http://www.csxt.com/com/auto/fac/twinoaks.htm

So then I called CSX Railroad and they gave me the runaround, call this
number, then call that number, etc, etc.....
Well I finaly found out that CSX Railroad Shipped it to Twin Oakes
(South Philly), then I called Twin Oaks on the phone and they told me on
the phone there was nobody there to help me out, everybody went
home......SHIT...!!!
they only work 8 hours a day...!!!
I thought maybe they worked around the clock because the place is so
huge.

NOT..!!

That was at 4 o'clock when I called.....

Well try to make a long story short I was given this phone number to
Canadian Pacific Railroad after I called CSX Railroad again, because
they told me after the Rail Car that supposably had my truck was on went
to Philly then after leaving Philly ten days ago,
yes ten days ago I say....

It then departed with Canadian Pacific Railroad company to Quebec
Canada and when I called Canadian Pacific Railroad and gave them the
Rail Car number, they told me it Departed from Chrysler Warren Mich
then to Twin Oaks (Philly) Pa.....

(NO S%@&)
10 days ago, yes 10 days ago I say......

That's where it was suppose to be unloaded and then delivered by
Car Carrier to my Dealer two hours away but he said he wasn't sure if My
Dakota was unloaded in Philly or not, or it was shipped to us in Quebec
Canada,

ISN'T THAT NICE ??

So I really don't know if the Dakota has been sittin' in Philly for the
last ten days yes ten days I say......
or it's in Canada somewhere.

Well you know what I'll be doing tomorrow morning, yep back to makin'
phone calls.

WOW..!!!
I feel better now that I got that off my chest......hehehe

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"

Rick...