Re: SAD DAY FOR THE VIPER-Frank

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 00:29:46 EST

I don't know if you guys read that section the automotive section every
saturday (click and clack brothers?) well, there was an article about a
granny with a 300zx and she loved to race it on the streets, but why would
the person racing matter that much? it's in the blood that it matters.
-Dester

<< Hmmm does a SSE Bonniville apply to this, and yes it is scarry hearing
your
 mom come home and say"Oh you should have seen it, this little kid was reving
 his ricer(she actually calls em that) and then I wasted him" it is VERY COOL
     Greg >>