Re: reallly reallllllly bad MPG... Suggestions?

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 06:40:51 EST

In a message dated 1/18/00 7:03:26 PM Pacific Standard Time, bernd@texas.net
writes:

<< watched both my truck and Erich's truck kick into closed loop at about 158
 on the scanner. (That's the reason for not using a 160 t'stat in a
 computer controlled vehicle anyway.)

What year are yall's trucks? I did the same with my 92 and it kicked over at
176
Go figure, mebbe the newer ones are running cooler. Dosent seem the trend
with big brother EPA.
My new 00 Dak has an elec. fan that engages when you turn on the ac/def. I
can watch the temp gauge fall about ten deg. Espescially in this cold
weather. 12 degrees outside now.
Boog