Re: Quad Cab & 4.7l V8 Review

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 15:50:38 EST

At 01:26 PM 1/18/00 , you wrote:
> Just curious; have you seen one in person yet?

Actually, I have. My local dealer had one sitting out in front of the
showroom with all the doors open, so I drove in to look at it. Even uglier
in person than in photos or on TV.

> But, you know what they say about opinions... ;-)

Yep. That's what was asked for and that's what was given. Didn't expect
everybody (or anybody) to agree.

> I got a kick out
>of the TV commercial where they filled the cab with bark. "oops". :-)

I like the cute little riding mower (the one that couldn't cut grass over
2" tall) they stuffed into the bed. Wonder how long they had to look to
find one that would fit? :-)

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable."
--Mark Twain