Re: Another Clicking Noise From a ' 00 / 4.7L

From: Joe Fangman (jfangman@sjlp.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 15:54:26 EST

Same noise here on a 00 Durango 4.7. It has been driven very gently by my better
half. However when I drive it I can't stay out of the gas and only turned the
stereo one time(would rather listen to the engine). I have only noticed the
noise intermitently on first shift after startup. IMO it doesn't sound like
something to be worried about.