RE: Re: FLip

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 18:09:31 EST

Flip-is that your name or call sign?

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil (work)
mailto:Saint1958@home.com (home)
Office: (760) 725-2296

-----Original Message-----
From: fdedip@whale-mail.com [mailto:fdedip@whale-mail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 1:50 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: Re: DML: Quad Cab & 4.7l V8 Review

I like the look of the Quad Cab. I was surprised I did, because I
don't even like Club Cab trucks- they just don't look right to me.
(sorry folks) I felt like they really managed to balance the look
with the Quad Cab. At 5'3", the bed is only 14" shorter than our
Daks. (excepting you folks with the long bed, which they don't make
anymore) That doesn't really limit your cargo capacity too much.
Especially if you put the tailgate down and use the cheater thingy.
It's a great vehicle for a person with a family, who needs seating
for the kids (a car), but wants to be able to haul their toys. It
wouldn't do for a work truck, but that's not its market. I can tell
you if I had kids, I'd be delighted at the chance to still drive a
truck without having to fold the children up to fit behind the seats.
OK, that was my little pro-QuadCab essay.
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!