Re: Re: Cold-Air Intake

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 20:31:26 EST

Actually, the QuickD uses stainless steel, not aluminum. Geoffrey
Hackbart sent me some pics of his setup. He bought a QuickD, then used
the stock air hose to extend that closer to the grill. Remove the
rubber baffle on the right side, and you get the filter a lot closer to
where the air is rushing in. I can post the pics if anyone wants to see
and it's OK with Geoffrey.

--
-andy