RE: New texas IHRA drag track

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 22:09:59 EST

Actually I just emailed the place and am gonna see what it would cost to get
us a pit tent :)

Wouldn't y'all like that better? Besides I have connections and I know a
guy who grew up in Marion (where the track is) and I can probably get us
hooked up for something special.

It's good to be a nice person and know people ;)

(I'll sweet talk my way into something for us)

Heather

http://dakotatruck.tripod.com/Dakota/DML <----picnic