clicking and squeak coming from left front tire.

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 23:00:43 EST

Has anyone heard of or had a clicking sound from the
left front tire area (sounds like a piece of cardboard
in a bicycle spoke) of the 95 daks and also a squeak.
There is a TSB but the dealer in my area didn't take
the time and I didn't realy get ugly yet either. I
have to take it Tuesday for them to check it out
(before the 7/70,000 warranty runs out). Any help
would be appreciated.
Larry
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/dakman