Re: RE: Free headers anyone???

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 22:57:10 EST

STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

<< Attention any Dakota or Durango owners in SoCal region. If you have a
 2000 4.7L Dak or D with around 4k miles on it, JBA wants your vehicle
 for prototyping their new headers. Contact them direct at their website
 www.jbaracing.com Good Luck!
 Jim >>

I tried that with Gibson exhaust. they didnt contact me back. the second time
i tried it the guy said he is still intrested and he will call me when he is
ready. I doubt ill give him my truck to use since he is taking his sweet
time to call me. I guess ill try to call JBA and see how much ill have to
apy to get some headers
Rob