R&D performance phone number

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 14:09:32 EST

well I cant get into R&D performance's web page, so I cant get his phone
number. Does anyone have Patricks phone number and fax number. Any help
would be appreciated... I want my @#@#!%#$%$#%@#$ money!!!!!!!!!!!

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke

The coolest trucks! The coolest place! Help our site gain popularity: Link to us today!