Re: Northern California

From: ScottH216@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 14:02:05 EST

<< I've been there a couple times, but usually go to Sacramento. All though
 Sears Point is closer to me. Easier for me to go on a Saturday to Sac then
 it is to go on a Wednesday night to Sears. Do you run in the Sears
Craftsman
 ET Series?? If so, can you send me a list of race dates for Sears Point?
 Thanks! >>

Brad,

So you're the only other DMLer who runs At Sears Point? Hmmm. I've been
meaning to run Sacramento sometime, I'll have to make the trip one weekend.
Below I've listed the latest schedule for Sears Point Raceway. They "might"
be doing construction on the track this year, so this could change... To keep
this post from getting too long, I've only included the races that the
average Dakota owner could compete in. The "Bracket Drags" are Saturday's or
Sunday's points races, (Now called the Summit Racing E.T. Racing Series) and
the "S.P.O.R.T. Drags" are Wednesday's trophy races. If they've updated the
ET section, you can find out more on their website at: searspoint.com

Scott
'94 Dakota 318 - 15.24 @ 89
'68 Camaro 355 - 12.02 @ 112
McKennaRacing.com

JAN:
2 - Bracket Drags
9 - Bracket Drags
29 - Bracket Drags

FEB:
6 - Bracket Drags

MARCH:
1 - Opening night S.P.O.R.T. Drags
4-5 - Winter Madness Bracket Drags
8 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
15 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
22 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
29 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags

APRIL:
5 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
12 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
19 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
26 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags

MAY:
10 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
17 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
24 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
29 - Memorial Bracket Drags
31 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags

JUNE:
7 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
14 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
17 - Bracket Drags

JULY:
4 - Firecracker Bracket Drags
5 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
12 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
19 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
26 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
29 - Bracket Drags

August
4-6 - NHRA Autolite Nationals
16 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
23 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
30 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags

SEPT:
4 - Labor Day Bracket Drags
6 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
13 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
20 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
27 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
28, 30, Oct 1 -Bracket Drags E.T. Finals

OCT:
4 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
11 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags
18 - S.P.O.R.T. Drags