RE: Bounced 1.7 rr message !

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 17:28:49 EST

Ted,
If you're going to spend that kind of money on rockers, you might want to
check out Hughes Engines. They have two different roller rocker packages.
One is the rocker alone designed to work with all the remaining stock
components, and the other is a complete rocker & rod replacement kit. Just
a thought. They are at www.hughesengines.com.
Rich - Ashburn ,VA