Re: Info on Hypertech's

From: Michael J. Satterfield (mikeys01@flash.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 20:45:26 EST

I got the same problem. Mopar ain't making a computer due to emissions, or
so I was told by my dealer. I was going to buy a PTM for my 97, but I'm
going to wait until this summer. Hypertech is supposed to come out with the
Power Programmer III for the 97 Dakota V8's. Not only will it allow you to
change the spark curves, it will also allow you to change the rev-limit and
also adjust for different rear end ratios and tire/wheel combinations. As
for current pricing on the PTM, Summit has got them listed in their catalog
for $269.95.

Mike

97 Dakota SLT+, 5.2L, 4spd Automatic, Mopar Headers, Flowmaster split single
dual Exhaust, , 9" K&N open air cleaner. (In the shop right now getting a
4.10LSD; Lakewood Traction bars laying in the floor awaiting install)