Re: Insurance Premiums

From: Joe E Thomson (dodgedakotaquadcab@juno.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 21:02:43 EST

How old were you when you got that quote? How much did they want when
you asked when you were 18? Also, did they ask for any different specs
of your truck, like to determine a different rate?

Joe Thomson
DodgeDakotaQuadCab@juno.com
AIM: E613 A613
ICQ #30864971
Wants a 2001 4.7L V8 Quad Cab 4x4 Sport+ Loaded Dakota